Welcome to TRSCoralHotel.com
TRS Coral Hotel is located on sandy, white shores lapped by aquamarine water, TRS Coral Hotel is a heavenly Caribbean hideaway. With its palm-lined walkways, the hotel’s ultra-modern architectural aesthetic, built with sustainable materials, reflects its forwarding-thinking design without compromising the natural environment. Near Cancún and ancient Mayan ruins, TRS Coral Hotel’s village zone offers vibrant nightlife entertainment, diverse gastronomic options, and many exciting cultural and leisure activities. Guests can enjoy their stay with Infinite Indulgence®. Everything is included
They offer a variety of different activities and entertainment both on and off the resort:
- Explore the coastline and nearby coral reefs, caves and sink holes
- Visit cities and villages flourishing with history, culture and a booming nightlife
- 5 pools, including one exclusively for TRS Coral Hotel guests, direct access to the beach, and a number of sports and water activities available
- A complete program of activities and games by our team of professionals, POP Entertainment
- Live shows daily and nightly
- Live music, dance performances and exquisite cuisine and get on the stage at Chic Cabaret & Restaurant
TRS Hotels guests and Palladium Travel Club members have their entrance to the hydrotherapy areas (hot tubs, pool, sauna and steam baths) included in their stay.
Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness
- Escape to Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness for a day of relaxation and tranquility. We offer state-of-the-art facilities*along with a variety of treatments for the whole body.
- A massive 4832.8m²/ 51,020 ft² space distributed over two floors
- Includes water slides, whirlpools, a relaxation area, cold baths, hydro-massage baths, an ice cabin, steam rooms, a dry and a moist sauna, a foot bath with stones and a sensation shower
- Fully equipped gymnasium with dressing rooms
- Aesthetic treatments for the whole body, including facials and massages
- Beauty treatments
*TRS Coral Hotel guests enjoy free access to the wet areas of the spa. TRS Hotels guests and Palladium Travel Club members have their entrance to the hydrotherapy areas (hot tubs, pool, sauna and steam baths) included in their stay. Grand Palladium Resort guests will have a wet area supplement fee per person, per day to have access to the hydrotherapy facilities/wet areas of Zentropia Spa and Wellness.
Terms and Conditions apply, please check with your Certified Destination Wedding Specialist for more information.
For the Event Venue details please contact us.